Volunteers are going to be a huge help to the Gauntlet in 2019. We want to maintain a fair and balanced volunteer plan so both parties are rewarded equally.
The current standard is to volunteer 8 hours a week to maintain free golf for 7 days plus cart.
- Shifts will be determined by individual availability and daily staffing requirements.
- Duties (not limited to):
- Morning carts daily
- Picking in woods and with cart
- Maintaining and moving Stalls
- Mow/rake bunkers weekly
- Sand and water on course
- Clean carts daily
- Collect trash on course and around clubhouse
- Assist with setup for weddings and events
- Volunteer benefits (only while volunteer status is active and current):
- FREE golf 7-days with cart including range
- Free fountain soda
- 25% off food
- 10% off on pro shop items
As an appreciation to the volunteers a plaque would be made in honor of each person that volunteered 400 hours or more each year.
Let us know if you have any questions. Stop by and introduce yourself!